School Photo Season

This week I picked up my camera for the first time since I lost my Dad, it was scary and exhilarating and I feel so much better for doing it.

It was for the annual school photo day at my school and as crazy as it is to get good photos of more than 60 children, with their siblings, their classmates and their teachers...it really is so much fun. The weather wasn't brilliant but the cloud cover meant there was actually lovely light for taking the photos outside amongst the autumnal colours.


Taking photos of the teachers is always a fun part, not least because they're friends, but because I get to show the side of them that the children get to see. The smiles and the caring faces that they spend their days with.






I even managed to get a pretty decent shot of myself for a change.


Post a Comment

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.