Merry Christmas!

"Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse..."



Big, huge, giant, heart felt thank yous to all those who've booked, supported and generally helped make 2015 an amazing year for me and my camera.

I'm home in the UK for Christmas with my family, it's going to be a hard one for all of us but I know we'll get through it together!

I hope wherever you are, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, that you're with those that you love and that you get to spend as much time with them in the coming year as you want to.

Right now we're waiting for Father Christmas to come and there are two incredibly excited little girls who can't wait to see what he's left for them when tomorrow morning comes.

Love to you all and all the very best for 2016!


Post a Comment

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.