Sofia - Children's Photography in Oulu

Last weekend I spent an afternoon with Sofia and her awesome parents, Heidi and Erkko, whose beautiful wedding I was lucky enough to photograph last summer.

Sofia turned one not long before Christmas and this was a shoot full of action and giggles -  as you'll see from this selection of shots from the shoot!























It's always fun to photograph children at this age. You get to see the first real glimpses of their personalities and capture milestone moments like the first few steps and the first time they climb.

Family photography sessions are informal and as much fun as I can make them, I promise!

If you'd like to enquire about a session for you and your family just get in touch via the easy form on the right hand side of the screen or via email. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you, again, Heidi and Erkko, for asking me to photograph your adorable little lady!

Post a Comment

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.