Anni and Aleksi ~ Graduation Photography, Oulu

Yesterday I was lucky enough to photograph my first graduates. It was a gloriously sunny day but it was also incredibly windy! Luckily my students, Aleksi and Anni, were both game for adventure and didn't mind posing beautifully while the wind battered the blossom trees around them and tried to blow the caps from their heads next to the sea!




















Congratulations to you both, Anni and Aleksi, I know you're both destined for wonderful things! Thank you for letting me capture this special day!


5 comments

  1. Love your style! Do you do family photography in Oulu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of a family photographer in Oulu! I will be messaging you to set up a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Oulu is lucky to have such a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you also to family photography in Oulu? Your work is so good! I might have to come up for a session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like so much fun! I see you also do family photography? I am not sure where Oulu is....but where ever it is - I may need to come visit! <3 Your work is GORG!

    ReplyDelete

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.