Beautiful You ~ Boudoir photography, Oulu, Finland

It's been a little quiet around here lately but I can assure you I've been very busy behind the scenes - Christmas mini sessions, Father's Day gift ides and so much more coming your way very soon!

But first, I'm very excited to share a new kind of photoshoot that I'm now offering to clients.


These days too many women feel pressured to look like someone else, to weigh the same as someone else.

Be taller, smaller, curvier, skinnier.

When what women really need to do is embrace the awesome that is themselves and love themselves more.

Yes, we can all improve ourselves a little. I've been hitting the gym all year with that in mind but my purpose isn't really a superficial one. The reason that pushes me to the gym is ultimately to be healthier and have more time with my kids in the long run, to be a good role model and show them that to be happy we should also be healthy.
I started going to the gym in memory of my Dad, I climbed a mountain in Scotland this summer to raise money for a charity close to his heart and there was no way I was going to get up without some training first. But once the climb was over, I carried on. I didn't want to undo all the hardwork I'd done in the months leading up to the summer.

But I digress...

Boudoir photography is one of the most rewarding things a woman can do for herself.
You know that feeling when you see a good photo of yourself, that happy thrill you get to see how you look in it? Imagine that feeling but times a thousand! That's how you'll feel by the end of your session.

Boudoir photography can be done as a gift for a partner but it is often done for no one else but the lady in the photos. Boudoir photography is about celebrating women, about empowering them, making them feel more confident, more attractive, more...everything!


To find out more go to my dedicated boudoir blog - Beautiful You ~ Beautiful Boudoir Photography by Jo Jackson Photography - and be sure to check out my LADIES ONLY Facebook group too!

Post a Comment

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.