Miia + Iiro ~ Wedding photography, Oulu, Finland

A couple of weeks ago, on a very hot and sunny Saturday, I photographed the wedding of an old friend and her fiance here in Oulu. Miia and Iiro had their wedding ceremony at Turkansaari, followed by a reception at Oulunsuun Pirtti. The 17th century wooden church at Turkansaari is gorgeous, very small and obviously very old but so lovely. It's size meant it was a very intimate ceremony and I felt very lucky to be a part of it.

It was a day full of smiles and love and a joy to capture with my lens.











































Thank you, Miia and Iiro, for letting me capture your day! <3



9 comments

  1. You are such an amazing Lifestyle family photographer Finland.... Seriously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous session! I bet you are a Lifestyle family photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wedding and all of the beautiful lifestyle images you wove into their story along with the beautiful traditional images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen!! Finland looks amazing! You're an awesome wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I want to go to Finland for my wedding! I'll contact you when I'm ready to book my wedding photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oulu Finland is gorgeous! They are lucky to have such a talented wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have had my wedding in Oulu Finland! This is one of the most majestic places I've ever seen! You are an incredibly talented photographer to have captured their day so beautifully! ~ Erin M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. their wedding details were so sweet! Another great session in oulu finland!

    ReplyDelete

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.