Family Photography in York

During a recent trip to the UK for a family wedding I was lucky enough to meet up with an old friend and photograph her beautiful family.

Kate and I went to school together...a fair few years ago now...and we both went on a German exchange together, an experience that I'm sure we'll never forget in all sorts of ways!

One of the things I love about photographing children and families is that you don't need to be in a sprawling park or immaculate ornamental gardens to get lovely photographs - although these do make for stunning backdrops naturally. A child's smile will light up any space and as you can see from this selection of photos it really doesn't matter where we take the photos, the joy and the love will be just as obvious whether we're in a castle or a conservatory.































Thank you, Kate, for the chance to photograph you all and it was truly lovely to catch up too!

If you live in the York area and you think you'd like some photos of your loved ones taking, why not drop me a line and we'll see if we can organise something the next time I'm in the country, I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.