Mummy and Me Mini Sessions

It's that time of year again when the sun starts to shine and climb that little bit higher in the sky every day. The snow is disappearing fast and I just want to get out with my camera and make the most of all that lovely light!

And so...I'm offering a limited number of special Mummy and Me Mini Sessions!




As a friend so observantly pointed out, Mums are usually the ones behind the camera or wielding the phone and so rarely get to be in the photos with their little ones. Silly selfies excluded, of course - which are awesome in their own right!

Mini sessions are great because they're relatively quick which means little people rarely get bored and you can fit them into your day! They combine all the fun of a full length photoshoot, along with the beautiful results, with considerably less time commitment from you and your family.

I'll take photos of you and your little ones outside (hopefully in the sunshine) suggest a few poses along the way but mostly let them and you be your wonderful selves.

A few days after your shoot I'll send you a link to your private gallery where you'll find, on average, 10-15 edited photos for you to look through. In the price of the mini session are 3 digital images which means you can choose your 3 favourite pictures and I'll email them to you for your own use.

Obviously you can buy as many images in whatever format you'd like and I'll include a price list when I send you the link to the gallery.

These are ideal for Mother's Day and are booking up fast. More than half of the time slots are already booked so if you're thinking of grabbing one for you and your little ones...or for you and your own Mum then get in touch!

And for any curious Dads out there I'll be offering Daddy and Me Mini Sessions next month!
Keep an eye out for dates!

1 comment

  1. I absolutley love you images! You are such a talented Lifestyle family photographer Finland

    ReplyDelete

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.