Bumps in the back garden ~ Maternity photography, Oulu, Finland and Yorkshire

During our trip to the UK I was able to meet up with several old friends which was absolutely fantastic. Some of them I hadn't seen in years but it was so easy to chat and catch up...it was like we'd only seen each other the other week. That's the mark of a true friendship. We're all older, some of us are married now with multiple children but we're all essentially the same people we were when we left school almost 20 years ago now! <3

One of my friends is eagerly anticipating her fourth child and I offered to take some photos of her while I was in the country. We went into her beautifully verdant back garden and while we swapped stories of our own adventures into motherhood, I captured some shots of her beautiful glow, stunning smile and the bump that will in a few short weeks become a much loved baby in her arms.













If you're expecting a new addition to your family in the coming months and you'd like some photos of you at this wonderful stage of your life then get in touch to arrange a photo session either at your own home or at a pretty place nearby.

3 comments

  1. Finland is so luck to have you as their Maternity Photographer! These are wonderful images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! When I come to Oulu Finland I would love to have you as our family photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a Lifestyle family photographer in Finland!!

    ReplyDelete

© Jo Jackson. Design by Fearne.